If you want to have some fun with your sexual energy, there are different styles of orgasm that you can try. There are many types of sexual pleasures to explore if you want to go for solo sex. Here are some amazing varieties of orgasms to try and elevate solo sex –
1. Vaginal orgasm
Vaginal orgasms can be extremely pleasurable for women. A vaginally-stimulated orgasm occurs when the vagina gets sexually stimulated.
How to have a vaginal orgasm in a few simple steps?
- Try inserting a finger, penis, or sex toy into your vaginal canal when you’re sufficiently aroused. Make sure that you use a lubricated sex toy for penetration.
- Make a motion upwards with your sex toy and penetrate the belly button. For some people, this stimulates the G-spot.
- Experiment with various pressures with sex toys until you find one that feels comfortable.
- Repeat the motions that make you feel good to build up your feelings.
2. Anal orgasm
Anyone can experience anal orgasms; however, what causes the orgasm differs between men and women. Anal penetration can stimulate the prostate, which is a nerve-dense erogenous zone similar to the G-spot in men. Anal penetration can stimulate the clitoral legs, as well as the A-spot or G-spot, in women.
How to have an anal orgasm in a few simple steps?
- Begin by stimulating the front genitals while rubbing the outside of the anal opening with a finger or a sex toy.
- After that, practice penetrating the anal canal with a lubed sex toy or a finger. Because butts don’t produce their lubricant and the tissues in the anal canal are so delicate, they’re prone to microtears when there’s insufficient lubrication.
- The next step is to tap, circle around or press against the wall to get an intense orgasm.
Nipples are erogenous zones with nerve endings that cause feel-good hormones to be released. This is why having your nipples rubbed on can make you feel sensuous and send you into overdrive.
How to get Nipplegasm with solo sex?
Purchase nipple clamps or place your vibrator on your nipples for extra sensation if you want to get ultimate nipplegasm.
4. Blended Orgasms
A blended orgasm technically means two orgasms occurring simultaneously that produce a more intense, full-body response. It occurs when both the clitoral and vaginal orgasms occur at the same time. The clitoris is a nerve-filled organ that extends down inside the labia and is located at the top of the vulva.
How to get a Blended orgasm with solo sex?
- The first step to having a blended orgasm is to be able to stimulate both the clitoris and the vagina simultaneously, which isn’t as difficult as it sounds.
- Massage your clitoris while a sex toy penetrates your anus. Nerves in the anus, such as the ‘pudendal nerve,’ carry sensation to and from your perineum, reaching your vulva and vagina, intensifying the orgasm you’d already experienced.
- Blended orgasm occurs when comfortable pressure is applied to a wet clitoris for a clitoral orgasm.
- The repetitive circular or up and down motion to achieve orgasm can be made with a sex toy, (wet) fingers, or your palm. Vibrators are also an excellent way to stimulate your G-spot and clitoris, particularly if reaching both seem difficult.
Sex toys are a fantastic solo sex aid. Having the right sex toy and the confidence to use it can be game-changing when it comes to orgasm and sexual pleasure. Sex toys expose you to a variety of sensations that you can’t get from your hands or a partner.