Young Boy 6 Inch Dildo with Suction Cup
Captain America 10 Inch Dildo
Double Dildo Strapon-Lesbian Fun
Adjustable Strapon Belt For Dildo
Strap on Belt For Dildo
Super Realistic Solid Strap On Dildo
Double Dong G-spot Penetration Dildo
The Wildest Dream 8 Inch Vibrating Dildo
X-Men Realistic Automatic Thrusting Dildo
Real Flesh Skin 7 Inch Dildo
Naughty Man 7Inch Vibrating Dildo
Lilo Remote Control 10 Speed Egg Vibrator
USB Rechargeable Quirl G-Spot Vibrator
Sex Toys for Women
Even though there is a large market for women’s sex toys, there is a lot of taboo associated with them. The correct knowledge about these female sex toys in India is important to grow out of this taboo. It is important to remove these beliefs and gather extensive information on the many types of sex toys, where to get them, how to care for them, and how to use them.
Women often use sex toys to discover their sexual identities. It may help ladies enjoy themselves, whether they are with their spouses or alone. There is no need to be embarrassed or humiliated about female sex toys.
Purpose of Using Sex Toys for Women in India
Women often use adult toys on themselves to feel closer to themselves. Although women’s toys are objects, it is essential to remember that their users are also people. Hence, female toys assist women in becoming closer to their sexual selves. It’s debatable what kind of female sex toys a woman can use. However, the appropriate toys will always make you much happier if you pick them correctly.
Similarly, sex toys can have a big effect on how much fun a couple has together. There are couple’s toys, items men can use on women, and items women can use on men. The presence of these cute animals may make people’s erections, orgasms, cravings, joys, and feelings of happiness during sex much stronger.
Benefits of Using Female Sex Toys?
Your relationship may improve if you and your lover share a sex toy.
If you’re experiencing problems in paradise, sex toys may be able to help. According to studies, using a sex toy may bring a couple closer together. Their other benefits include:
1. If the prospect of being naked makes you feel uncomfortable, using a sex toy might be a great confidence booster. Using a sex toy may also improve communication with your spouse and reduce anxiety.
2. Sex toys may provide relief from tension. There is a connection between masturbation and sex that involves endorphins, the feel-good hormone. This hormone not only makes us feel more relaxed, but it also alleviates headaches brought on by ordinary stressors.
3. They increase libido which stimulates sexual desire. If you are experiencing a dry spell? A vibrator can pull you out of the fix. Attempting new activities with your spouse might increase your desire for them and help you capitalize on that.
4. You can treat vaginismus with a vibrator. It is an issue associated with experiencing excruciating pain during penetration? It may be troublesome at times, but employing a vibrator will go a long way.
Variety of Women’s Sex Toys available at GetSetWild
There are various types of sex toys for women available on GetSetWild and they include the following:
1. Vibrator: These provide a stimulating sensation through vibration on the nerve ending of the female genitals. They help with general muscular discomfort and also help to increase pleasure.
2. Dildo: These are sex toys in the shape of a penis. They provide stimulation and pleasure due to penetration. Women usually use these in solo acts and also with their partners for various role plays.
3. Anal Toys/Butt Plugs: Butt plugs/anal toys come in different shapes and sizes and they are designed to create a full feeling in the anal region. You can wear a butt plug during masturbation or during joined play to give the body even more sensation as your anal muscles tighten around the plug.
4. Sexy Lingerie: When we talk about lingerie than eroticism plays an important role in setting the mood and making you look sexy and elegant. One of the finest used materials and looks, we have an exclusive collection of lingeries.
5.Arousal & Attractants: Arouse/Arousal – the feeling just before you are sexually turned on. You will notice different changes happening in your body, there will be a series of sweet goose bumps, and your nipples will become more sensitive or your vagina will be wet.
6. Female Condoms: These are not sex toys but they provide protection and pleasure at the same time. This gives women control in their hands regarding contraception without the hassle of regular methods.
Precautions while using sex toys for women
These are devices that come in very close contact with your body and there are certain precautions that you need to take with these. The precautions include:
1. Vibrators and other gadgets that need batteries or power should be used with more caution. Clean the electrical components with a soapy rag, taking care not to get water on them. You can clean water-resistant or entirely waterproof vibrating toys with detergent and running water, but you should never boil or put a powered toy in the dishwasher.
2. Do not wash any battery-powered toys in the water. If your product uses batteries, plugs into an electrical outlet, or buzzes in any way, you must take additional safety precautions. You must determine the material of your sex toy. You only need a warm, soapy cloth to wash it clean.
3. Make sure you use an ample amount of lubrication. You should not use silicone or oil-based lubricants on silicone toys since they will adhere to the substance and cause surface damage. Use a water-based or hybrid lubricant instead, then wipe it off after use.
4. While playing with toys that might leak, use a condom. It is essential to use a condom while using a porous toy with a partner since you cannot clean many porous toys properly. If you just use the toy on yourself and wash it after each usage, you should be all right. However, there is one exception to this rule. If your toy is composed of jelly, you should always use a condom since jelly toys contain phthalates, which may be dangerous. Even if there isn’t enough evidence to state for sure how they affect health, it’s better to be cautious than sorry.
5. Always make sure that the vibrators are operational. If the little rubber stopper or O-ring that covers the battery compartment is damaged, missing, or gone, you cannot play with it in the shower. Sorry! This item is no longer waterproof.
6. Keep an eye out for any odd behavior that might indicate it’s time to dispose of your toy. Nevertheless, even the finest sex gadgets eventually wear out. If the engine becomes noisier, the toy is nearing the end of its useful life or the battery does not keep a charge for as long. Moreover, keep an eye out for tears or holes in the seams of your silicone toys, since these indicate that they are no longer impermeable.
7. Wrap your toys in fabric or place them in fabric bags. Many toys already have dust covers and you should keep the toys in them. Do not use Tupperware or plastic bags. The voice cautions that the toy may absorb toxins over time.
8. If you want to improve, you may choose to get a toy storage box. Remove the batteries from your vibrator while it is not in use. While the batteries have a low charge when inside the toy, leaving them in may cause harm to the toy and shorten its lifespan. Nothing is more depressing than a vibrator with low batteries that buzzes halfheartedly.
How to take care of women’s sex toys?
Every time you use your toys, you should wash them. Certainly, even if you use it only for yourself and do not share it with others. Washing toys extends their lifespan. If you do not do so, the material may degrade or change colour. Moreover, placing a filthy toy with other toys increases the likelihood of germs spreading.
You do need to determine the material of your toy. This is how to clean your toys without irritating their pores.
1. Silicon: To clean silicone, use soap and water or the top rack of your dishwasher. To clean it, just place it in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Glass: To prevent the glass from warping, wash it with soap and water and avoid overheating it (such as in the dishwasher).
3. Pyrex: Pyrex is a heat-resistant glass, so you can boil it and place it in the dishwasher or wash it by hand.
4. Stainless Steel: Stainless steel may be cleaned in the dishwasher, with bleach and water for 10 minutes, or by boiling.
Porous materials are more susceptible to temperature fluctuations and are more likely to warp. You can clean them with soap and warm water in a washbasin or with a washcloth saturated with soap. On the other hand, you can clean nylon toys in a machine.
Choose the proper kind of soap. Avoid antibacterial soap in favour of moderate, unscented hand or dish soap. Even though it may seem like a smart idea, it leaves a film behind. If you prefer a more covert alternative, such as if you live with roommates and don’t want to carry your sex toys to the bathroom after every usage, you might also use a toy cleaner. It eliminates bacteria without harming the toy.
Why Should You Buy Sex Toys for Women in India from GetSetWild
GetSetWild is a very trusted platform all across India. They have built this trust with their services over time. They provide quality products, and they believe in high-quality service. The platform also provides users with discreet delivery of women’s sex toys.
Some FAQs regarding sex toys for women
1) How can I introduce sex toys into my relationship?
a. Talk to your partner and make him understand the fun part of it. Make sure you and your partner both understand that sex toys are not an option for a partner, but a toy that will help in adding some extra stimulation—and post that the fun starts.
2) Will I become addicted?
a. Anything that makes you feel good can turn out to be addictive. Your clitoris might become used to being rubbed by a vibrator more than your fingers. That doesn’t mean you won’t reach the orgasmic level without using a vibrator/toy. Try and improvise your stimulation techniques – alternate use can be more beneficial for the spice up things.
3) What toy can I use with my partner?
a. You can try using a vibrating cock ring or a clitoral vibrator which can stimulate you and your partner.
4) How can I clean the toy?
a. Good use of an antibacterial solution or soap should be used before and after every use and make sure that you do not just throw it away in your drawer without covering it properly.
5) What sex toy should I buy for my first-time experience?
a. If you are new and wish to explore- a clitoral vibrator can be put to good use. Experiment with different vibration modes and enjoy.
6) Will someone help me in selecting a good sex toy for women?
a. We have our team to help you at every stage – they will guide you in zeroing down on the best product with the best price.
7) Can we share it with friends?
a. It is highly not recommended to share your sex toys with anyone. There are chances of infection spreading between the one who uses the same toy. But yes, you can definitely share our name GetSetWild among your friends and we will offer the best deal on sex toys for women, men, couples, and LGBT people.
8) What are sex toys for women?
These are female sex toys that women use to enhance their sexual experience. The toys provide women with an excellent opportunity to explore themselves and enjoy their own company.
9) How to claim a warranty on a sex toy?
You just need to contact the GetSetWild customer support and if your product is under warranty, they will handle the details regarding the repair or replacement as per the manufacturer’s policy