- Helps in conditioning erectile dysfunction
- Helps in maintaining an erection for a longer period
- Improves libido naturally and effectively
- Helps in strengthening penile muscles
Himalaya Himcolin Gel is a natural and herbal medicinal application that helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, low libido and strengthening the penile muscles in men. This gel contains the composition of numerous ingredients and oils that helps in enhancing the vasodilation (dilation of blood vessels, which decreases blood pressure) in the tissue which helps in relieving disorders of erectile dysfunction. Packaging: Gel TubeShelf Life: 24 Months from date of manufacturing
- Exercise daily and meditate for at-least 30 minutes a day
- Do not exceed the recommended usage
- Use under medical supervision
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and moisture
- In case of side effects such as rashes, painful urination, and extreme dryness discontinue usage
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Do not refrigerate
Imported From: Austria
Dosage/Directions for Use: Apply a little bit of Himcolin Gel onto the male sexual organ, right before intercourse and massage gently, throughout for maximum effect.
Product Dimensions: 13.5*2.5*3cm
Ingredients: Each gram contains oils of Jyotishmati, Lathaksthuri, Nirgundi, Vathada, Karpasa, Mukulaka, Jatipatree, Jatiphalam, Lavanga and Taja.
HOW TO USE
1. Before intercourse, apply 1-2 drops of cream over the head of the penis and glans
2. Massage the cream into the surface of your skin
3. Leave the cream to soak into your penis for 15 minutes
4. Wash off any excess cream from the surface of your penis so that it does not affect your partner
ABOUT THE BRAND
The HOT group operates independent branches in Austria, Germany, Poland, Russia, and Great Britain. They cover the production and distribution of products in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical fields. There are corporations in Australia, China, and South Africa to guarantee a consistent flow of goods. The focus of the HOT group is located in the cosmetic sector, but nutritional supplements and medical products are manufactured as well. The HOT group is presently exporting to over 50 countries and also has about 1000 shop in shop systems placed in Europe and Australia.